Bloobs
We start off today with the sun shinging, some (gluten-free) cinnamon-raisin toast, and yogurt with bloobs. A big thermos of icey-cold water because of course I won't drink it otherwise. I can make some big life changes but don't ever ask me to drink room temperature water.
I've got my bohemian head wrap on to keep my ear-buds in. I've rigged up my phone to constantly stream SXM's "The Spectrum" in my ears so that I don't ever hear the outside world. Whatever makes me suseptible to migraines has also made me so sensitive to sound, light, and smell. I do my best to control those over-stimulations with earbuds, sunglasses, and essential oils. As you can imagine I have tons of friends who love spending time with the suspicious-looking rock star who wafts patchuli oils and keeps saying "what"?I gave myself the first injection of AMOVIG today. I am anxious about any side effects that might occur. They say three percent of patients experience severe consitpation. I of course think that will be me because that's how Anxiety works. However, the hope that this medicine will help outweighs Anxiety.
Migraines. Won't. Beat. Me.
Mood: 😊
Body: Stomach Ache
Sleep Last Night: Well.
Eye Disturbances: Low
Stress- Work: Medium-High.
Stress- Home: Limited.
Cycle: ?
Weather: 🌞 Warm.
Abnormalities: First day of Amovig Shot.
Comments
Post a Comment