who am I?

​who am I? 

No, the question is not Who do I want to be

It is Who am I?

You can’t be truly happy until you are at peace with who you are.

I am kind…but sometimes I am selfish.

I am a woman… but sometimes I think about what it would be like to be a man.

I am smart…but sometimes I think about how stupid I am.

I am funny… But some people don’t laugh.

I am clean… except sometimes I smell bad. 

Is it just me who thinks it smells bad?

I am honest… but sometimes I lie.

I am ambitious… but sometimes I don’t stand.

I am thoughtful…but worry so much.

I am patient…except when I’ve had too much. 

I am optimistic… except for the depression.

But. Except. Sometimes. 

Does that make me someone else?

I am fat.

I am poor.

I am anxious.

I am timid.

I am mediocre.

No Buts. Excepts. Or sometimes.

Where is peace? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So This Is It?

I earned this.